7.26.2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Tay : )....

On the 19th, last Saturday we made our way up to Moses Lake for the weekend to spend Aunt Taylor's birthday with her. Conner had tons of fun, and Taylor made out with some way fun presents. We went bowling, and Conner had tons of fun playing on the slip n slide. He's so grown up now! It's fun to just be able to sit back and watch him play.



Taylor is such a good aunt!



I love these next three series of pictures! Jess grabbed Conner and attempted to throw him down the slip n slide on the side of the slide. Conner wasn't to sure about it, but he didn't slide very well either. Poor little guy always getting picked on by his dad!



Bowling was lots of fun too! Conner was way more into it this time then the last time we took him which was like almost a year ago. Personally bowling isn't my most favorite thing to do, but it was lots of fun to go with my family and hang out. I guess why I don't really like it is because I stink at it big time! Even with bumpers I think that Taylor beat me every time.



Conner thought that the ball returner thingy was pretty cool. I was just waiting for him to smash a finger, but surprisingly enough he never did.



Part of the crew.


Conner wasn't a bad little bowler. I guess he gets that from his dad!
Jess is so competitive, and he can bowl pretty good!
Don't mind the crazy face that I'm pulling, but I just wanted to add this picture, because after every time that Conner or someone else went Conner would just clap and go all crazy! He was cracking us up!


Tay is a pretty good bowler herself!


Doing her victory dance!

We bowled two games and this is what Jace did the entire time! He is such a great little guy!



Waiting for his ball!

Yes, it only took him like 5 seconds to get almost all the way to the pins! Little stinker.


I was so embarrassed!

The Thursday before we went to Moses Lake for Tay's birthday the boys and I went over to go swimming with my mom and sisters! I hadn't taken Conner yet this summer, so I was excited to see how he would do! He did great! He loves the water, so it's kind of scary! He would just take off down the slides and some of them were in the deeper end. He wouldn't even wait until there was someone to catch him, so there were plenty of near drowning experiences! I am so sold now on putting him in swimming lessons next year! It makes me way to nervous to not have him learn asap how to swim since he seriously has no fear!




I brought this hat for Jace to sport at the pool, but he never even got to wear it. We had some friends there that were sitting in the shade, so they were so sweet to keep an eye on Jace for me while I played Baywatch rescuing my 18 month old from all of his near death experiences. : ) What a cutie! : )







1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh I am so in love with those boys!!!