the poor little guy isn't done yet with the hospital and doctor's visits...but i know that he'll keep us amazed with his mature 3 year old attitude.
by the looks of it...i'm pretty sure that jace enjoyed his cake
i just melt whenever i see that stinkin cute smile of his...and he knows it...
oh conner...he does love himself a good cupcake...but seriously who could ever turn down a red velvet cupcake?
lovin the new soccer goal from grandma and grandpa
his dad was a happy man once he saw how much the boys loved the squirt guns...
jace's loves at 2:
- loves doing anything that his older brother does
- loves his mommy and daddy
- loves being a boy (this kid can get dirty)
- loves being a goof ball
- loves making us all laugh...all the time
- loves himself some snuggles
- loves his grandpas and of course grandmas too
- this kid loves loves motorcycles...he seriously can hear one a mile away
- is starting to love watching movies
- loves playing in the sand box and jumping on the trampoline
- kind of loves getting in trouble (that little stinker)
- loves his baby sister...sometimes a little too much
2 year stats: weight: 27 pounds height: 35 inches
love this kiddo
eating marshmallows...which is what they did ALL night
abby was zonked out for all pictures...little stinker...mason looks adorable though.