7.26.2008

My Sweet Boys

Jace is starting to smile like crazy now, and it just melts my heart! He's such a sweet little guy, and Jess and I both say that he's going to be a little momma's boy!

May Aunt Karen sent Jace this way cute blanket, and outfit! I love love it! Thanks Karen! We can't wait to make it over to your guy's way sometime soon! : )


How can you not love this cute little face! He's such a great big brother. This was him today when Jace and I went in to get him from after his nap. I asked him if he wanted to get out, and he kept saying no, then he saying Jace and pointing as his pillow. After I figured out what he wanted I just laughed. He's so funny, and so darn cute! He wanted his little brother to hang out with him in his crib for a little while!


Looking at this picture of them next to each other, I can't believe how much Jace has grown! He's filled out so much from when he was born! They still look so much alike to me!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

They are so stinkin cute I just want to snuggle them!
P.S. Scott and I want to spend our anniversary up in the WA/OR area so I might be calling you to get some ideas of where we should go.