7.16.2008

1 Month Already....

I can't believe that my little baby is already 1 month old! It makes me so sad! I just think about how fast that Conner has grown, and now Jace! It seems like just yesterday he was hardly able to fill out his newborn clothes, and now he barely fits in them any more! It is getting fun to see his personality come out a little bit more! He is so alert, and so sweet! We definently got lucky again with another great baby! Since we brought him home from the hospital he's been only waking up once in the middle of the night, and then he sleeps in until 9 oclock, after eating again at 7:00 AM. He's a great little eater, and he's starting to fill out a lot. His little baby bum cheeks are starting to exist now, because for awhile there he didn't even have any! : ) Jace is also very very strong. Conner was pretty strong too, but Jace just amazes me! Just tonight I had Jace down on the floor for tummy time, and I just happened to glance over and see him roll over! Crazy! I don't know if it was just a freak accident, but still he rolled over! I about died! Pretty much his day consists of eating, being awake for about an hour, and then he goes down for a nap. Then once he wakes up it just starts all over, with of course a lot of diaper changes in between. : ) I'm still in the process of getting this whole 2 kids thing down, but I'll get the hang of it soon enough!






I just could love on this little guy all day!

2 comments:

Moberg Family said...

He is soooo cute and I can't wait to hold him today!! He reminds me so much of Conner when he was that age. He'll continue to amaze you with all that he is about to start doing! You are a great mom!
Love you both and that great husband of yours!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Man that is a mini-me connor. It's crazy! haha That's going to be so fun... you basically have twins now! And Connor's hair cut is studly... definitely love it... he's sure growing up fast.