7.16.2008

Finally I Did It....

So, like I mentioned in an earlier post our poor little Conner has never had his hair cut, ever! Well, about a week ago I had finally had it! If he was a girl I would have been able to put his hair in piggy tails. I just loved how curly it got when we would gel it up. I seriously cut like almost two inches off of the top! Crazy, my poor little guy! He did have this way cute little chunk of hair in the back that would always make this way cute curl, and the very first thing that I did was cut it off and put it in his baby book! I love that little curl! : ) He did a lot better then I had thought he would. I just took his high chair outside, buckled him in, and gave him some John Deere fruit snacks to entertain him! He is so stinkin cute! I do love his hair cut shorter now though. It still kind of has that little curl still in it, so now I'm super sad because he's just getting so big and toddler looking! : )



My handsome boy!

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Awesome hair, dude!! Love the curls and you! XOXOXOXOXOXO