6.01.2008

Hopefully the Last Picture of "The Belly"

Well, here it is "The Picture"! I told jess that we needed to take a picture today of my pregnant self, because hopefully we won't get another chance to! : ) I was going to post news after my last appointment, but I have hit my nesting stage and I have hit hard! I didn't really ever have a nesting stage when I was pregnant with Conner, but boy with this one things have gotten out of control, I guess in a good way! I thrown a lot out, and gotten a lot organized, and we still have a big list of things that I want done before the baby gets here which could be any day! Yikes! At my appointment they checked me, and I was for sure that there would still be nothing happening yet, because with Conner I never started to dialate even up to my due date, nothing! Well, when he told me that I was at a 2 and 1/2 I about freaked! I was excited to know that things were happening because I really don't want to be induced again, but it just really put into perspective how fast this whole delivery thing is coming! The time just flew right by me! Jess kind of freaked too! All of a sudden he was getting serious about finding a name, and he started to list off more things that we need to get done! My Mom is way nervous too, because my little brother graduates this weekend and my little sister's have their dance recital, so there is going to be a lot of people up at their house. When I told her the news she said I couldn't have a baby yet, because it doesn't fit into her plans right now. I guess it doesn't really fit into ours either, but boy I think that I would be okay with going into labor tonight. : ) Things would work out, right Mom? : ) My official due date is a week from today, so we'll see I'm pretty much planning on still having to be induced, darn! I have another appointment on Wednesday, so we'll see what the news is then! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I just hope that I at least dialate more because man with Conner it took me 12 hours of induction to get to 2 cm. it was mirserable! We are super excited though to finally get to meet and see this little guy! He is still measuring small, so I guess that's a good and bad thing. When Conner was born at 6lb. 9oz. he just felt so small and fragile. If this baby is smaller it will freak me out! I'll post again after my appointment and keep everyone updated, but it could happen any day now! Holy Cow!

One week to go, or less! : )

This is Jess' picture taking. At first he was trying to get me to stand where he could take a picture and watch TV at the same time because Bourne Identity was on. Once I figured out what he was up to I harped on him. What a goof! : ) Conner wanted in on the picture, too. I had to post one with him in it. He wouldn't smile though he just wanted to stand there.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You look SO cute and not 9 months pregnant! I am SO excited that 1) you'r ehaving your baby and 2) we'll be there to see him!! yeah!!! and jess taking a picture/watching TV TOTALLY reminds me of something RY would do!

Ryan and April said...

How CUTE are you! Yay! I was so excited to see the new posts up! I'm praying for you that this last week goes fast and that you go on your own! So exciting! Oh, Conner's little face is so sad :( Love his room though...what are you doing for your other little guys room?

Moberg Family said...

See, you look too cute still to be ready to have a baby. You have to look miserable and you don't! I don't think that you will ever look miserable though, because you are too cute!! Love ya!