6.01.2008

Conner's New Room

So, with the arrival coming of the new little one we needed to move Conner across the house into a new room. The room he was in is designated the nursery because it's the smallest out of all four rooms. With this whole nesting thing that I'm on I was determined to get things done quick. Jess and I painted, and got everything settled in for him and his first night in there was last night! I love how it turned out! Jess wasn't to sure about the whole stripe thing, but I love how it just frames the pictures! Now it's just time to paint the baby's room and our room! Jess is so excited, actually not really. I just love done rooms it just makes it feel so cozy! I got some cow hide print fabric to make some curtains out of, so I can't wait to get those done I think that it will just finish it off!





5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Sigh... I just love litle Connor. It's amazing how much I can love a little guy that is not even mine. If you don't have the baby while I am there this weekend, you better have it before! I want to meeet him!!!I hope things are going great. The room looks awesome and litle Connor's boo boo is darling. haha Love ya tons and I am so excited for this weekend. You need to come to Moses Lake on Thursday for me. Thanks! haha

Annalee Taylor said...

I love it! I have been thinking about doing stripes or diamond like shapes in our basement...I love these stripes! You might have inspired me to do them instead! I love it. You look so good, I cant believe you are already going to have him...it went so fast! I love your hair too, so cute. I hope everything goes good, you better post as soon as it happens! Ill be checking regularly!

Moberg Family said...

Love his room. I see you got everything moved in. You are nesting!! Try hold off for a few more days. (I know that you never tell a pregnant woman that!) but try anyway, okay!! Let's get graduation and recital over and then "Jace" can come!! Love ya!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I totally love the room. It inspired my new bathroom design! Ok, so I just straight stole the idea from you... let me know where to send the royalties :)

Melinda said...

Hey Kel, The room is darling. How are you doing? So fun to have a house and be able to do whatever you want with it, and your's is so cute I knew it would be.