6.13.2008

Conner's Twin is Here : )

I am so sad right now. I was going to put up a picture of the new little guy, but it's not letting me so I promise I'll try again soon!

Back to the good news! Jace Jackson Walters finally made his entrance , yes on Friday the 13th, at 12:35 AM. He's 7lbs. 2oz. and 19 inches long. I am seriously still in shock on how well everything went! We came in to be induced at 5 oclock yesterday, and since I was already dialated to a 4 they said that I could get an epidural even before they start the induction! Can you believe that because at first I didn't, so yes I felt absolutely no contractions the entire time. How could life have been any better?! : ) They put me on pitocin and slowly increased it every half hour until I gave the word that we were ready! Once it came to that point the doctor came in and left within 6 minutes. Seriously three pushes and he was out! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Not even one stich either. I still am pinching myself, because it seems way to good to be true. Conner's delivery was pretty easy though once he decided to come down, but my pregnancy was so different with this one that you just never want to plan on anything being the same and getting your hopes up. It cracks Jess and I up how much he seriously looks like Conner! Even the face that he makes when he crys looks just like Conner's! We'll see what Conner thinks about Jace here soon when he comes up for a visit. I'm super excited to see if he'll even react to the situation because I don't really know how much he really understands yet about the whole situation.
Conner was such a good baby for us that we thought for sure we weren't going to be so lucky with this one, but I think that we did get lucky! He hasn't really even made a peep since he was born! All the rest of the night not even a moan or a groan or anything! He's been so much like Conner when Conner was a baby, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it continues that way! ; )

Well, we just wanted to share the good news with everyone, and hopefully we'll figure out the picture situation soon because he is such a cutie! : )

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I guess we both lucked out with two incredible babies each! According to a lot of people that rarely happens! Crazy!! I am happy the second time around was good for you too. It was definitely cake the second time.

Myca said...

Congrats! He is adorable....and he was born on a very special day...My hubby's b-day is the 13th! I am glad things went so smoothly for you...

Ballard Family said...

Gongratulations. We are so happy for you and that everything went so well. He is a cutie!!!!

Ken and Lisa