5.22.2008

Our New Addition : ).....

No, no baby yet, darn! We are absolutely crazy though! We got a new puppy! He's a 7 week old beagle. I keep telling my husband that it's his puppy, because he's the one that made the final decision. Kind of bad timing to get a new little puppy, since we are having a baby in like less then two weeks, hopefully. Yikes! He's a pretty good little guy so far, and I think that Cabo loves having a companion to chase around. Conner loves chasing the puppy around all day saying "No No" because that's pretty much what I say to it all day. He loves to chew on everything, and then of course there's the whole potty training thing. It helps that I'm home all day I guess, but how did Jess get off so easy? : ) I just can't wait until we finally get our sod so that the dogs can just be outside in the backyard all day! He still has no name yet. We are having a hard enough time with a baby name, we can't think about a dog name right now. It's sad though because he is answering to "Puppy". Our neighbor is who told us about the puppy, and they got one, too. It's pretty funny to watch the puppy and his brother play around together. We'll see how it goes. I told Jess it's not permanent until after the baby comes and we see how that whole adjustment goes. Two kids, two dogs........holy cow what are we thinking?





No comments: