5.22.2008

Getting Closer : )

I am so excited! The backyard is so close to being done! Last weekend Jess and our lovely neighbors put in our sprinkler system in 100 degree temperature! Poor guys! I loaded up on gatorade and kept them all well hydrated, as I watched from inside an air conditioned house! : ) It took them pretty much all day. We're just glad that it's almost done. Now we're just waiting for our sod to be delivered! It was suppose to come anytime this week, but Friday is tomorrow and it hasn't showed up yet. We're a little nervous because we're going to Moses Lake on Saturday so that we can go to the Carrie Underwood concert in Spokane with my family, and we're worried that it's going to be delivered while we're gone. We'll see, I just can't wait until it's all done! Conner is so going to love it! : )


Here's the little cutie himself showing me my favorite face that he makes. Lately though when you ask him to smile he smiles! I love how much he's learning! He's so smart that Jess and I just get blown away by him constantly by all the new stuff that he does every day! He's saying so many new words, and learning so much! I can't believe that we're going to have two!
He loves his belly button! When you ask him where is belly button is he does this. I love it. Then he goes around and wants to see everyone else's belly button! What a goof! : )

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Cute pictures of Conner. He is such a ham! You will enjoy your backyard so much when it's done, which will be soon! The concert will be fun. Taylor can't wait!
See you soon! Love ya!