5.22.2008

Baby News

Okay so nothing new yet! I had an appointment on Tuesday, and everything is going perfect, a little too perfect! I want something to happen so that I feel like I'm not going to be pregnant forever! The baby is a tiny little guy, and the doctor said that he thinks he's barely going to be 6 pounds. Poor thing! Conner was 6lb. 9oz. so he was pretty small too. The baby's also measuring at 35 weeks, and I'm 37 and a half weeks along, so yes he is a little small. I guess coming from Jess and I we're never really going to have giants, right. : ) Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something will happen soon, because I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore! I am super uncomfortable which is weird because I was never uncomfortable with Conner and I gained 30 more pounds with him. I think that my uncomfortable issue is probably caused by me chasing and carrying around an almost 1 and a half year old all day. I was hoping that chasing Conner around would put me into labor sometime, but considering how everything went when Conner was born nothing can put me into labor but the doctor! Darn! My next appointment is on Tuesday so we'll see what happens then. Wish me luck! I've reached my nesting stage finally, and so now I'm way to motivated to get stuff done! I am constantly throwing out clutter, and Jess has to go through the garbage to make sure that I didn't throw any good stuff out. We've almost gotten Conner's new room ready to move him in, we're just in the middle of painting it, so that's another thing crossed off my list almost. I just can't believe that we're getting so close to having another baby here in our house. Yikes! I can't wait to see and meet the little guy though. We're still not sure of his name yet, so he's still just baby. I'll post again after my next appointment and hopefully we'll have some good promising news! : )

5 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Wow... the final countdown. Longest month of your life! Here's hoping he's planning an early entrance!

Amanda said...

Your puppy is SO SO CUTE!! And I love your backyard! It is so great looking..and I can't wait for our summer hang outs there! And I am SO EXCITED that you have a healthy small baby..it's so much better than an 8 1/2 lb! I am excited that we'll be up there soon after to see the little guy! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Melinda said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see pictures of another cute little Walter boy.

Jeff and Megan said...

Well good luck when it actually happens! Hope everything goes well and quick! Did you hear that we are expecting too? I'm 11 weeks, due Dec. 21.

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

hi kelly. congrats and good luck with the new addition. you've got a cute little family. Just wanted to say hi.