5.07.2008

Jess' Birthday

It was Jess' birthday on Cinco de Mayo, but my parents came over on the Friday before, and we celebrated a little bit then. It was fun, we went out to dinner to Jess' pick Red Lobster, and then we gave him our present. My parents went in on it with me and we got him an ipod touch. He's been talking about an ipod for like years. He goes running and he keeps saying that he needs something to listen to while he's running. I thought about just getting a nano, but my sister has an ipod touch, and so I was able to see how cool they are. I was so excited to give it to him! It's not all the time that he gets a fun toy to play around with, and enjoy just himself so I think that he was pretty excited about it once he opened his gift. Since then he's been on itunes every night, and he invested in some really nice head phones. I say invested because it was an investment, they were expensive. : ) I can't believe that he's 25. Now he keeps reminding me that he can now rent a car! If only we would go somewhere fun so that he can rent a car! :)







3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

So I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I totally remembered it was Jess' birthday on The 5th, and I thought about him, so Happy Late Birthday now!! Weird how I remember random things and forget the important ones, funny how that works!

Your quilts are ADORABLE!! I love the colors and the patterns, perfect for a baby boy!! Good Luck with the next one, It is just around the corner, it seems like it went quick...probably not for you...that is usually the case!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

kellie!! i've seriously been wondering what you've been up to...for years!! it's so good to see you on here! your little guy is adorable and you are just as cute as ever! looks like you're quite the domestic diva! :) keep in touch...i'm so happy i found you!

Brandon and Emily Esparza said...

Hey Kelly. I don't know if you remember me from High School or not but I was just looking at your page and noticed you live in the Tri-Cites. I am not sure exactly where you live but wanted to let you know, if you haven't heard already that there are a couple of 19 year old boys going around to houses in West Pasco, where I live, and breaking in and stealling electronics and random stuff. They aren't armed or dangerous just taking the stuff. I don't want to scare you or antying but it's always good to be informed about what's going on in the area!