4.21.2008

Spring Break Oregon Trip

A week ago my parents rented a house for the weekend in Lincoln City, OR since the kids were on Spring Break. They invited us along for the ride, and we were so excited! We all went last summer and had a ball, so that made it even more exciting to look forward to! The house they got was really nice, but it was too bad that we only got to stay for the weekend. I think that it just ended up going by way to fast for all of us. We all rode down together, and I was kind of nervous about taking Conner on a 6 hour car ride because he's so busy but he was a sport. Conner loved it, especially the beach. I didn't take my camera with me to the beach because I knew that I would be chasing Conner all over the place, so I need to get all the cute pictures that my Mom got and post them. She got some way good ones! We were able to hit up the way good factory outlet mall there, and we even got a visit from my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. They were able to join us for a night. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Moberg, it was an awesome weekend! : 0 )










My Aunt took us to this way cute, fun 50's diner in Newport, OR for lunch. It was tons of fun, and the food was delicious! The guys were out boogie boarding all day, so we took a little road trip without them. Conner is growing up so fast! He makes us laugh all the time! When we ask Conner to show us his teeth the picture to the left is what he does! It is my favorite thing that he does right now! I love it! : )











Our boy is obsessed with being outside! He would play out there for hours if we let him. Jess went and picked up this ball for him while we were there and he loved it so much that when we left after the weekend it was flat! : )


Pictures to come of the beautiful beach! : )



1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Another fun Oregon trip! It may have to become a tradition! The weather was so awesome. I'm posting those cute beach pictures on my blog for all to see, because they are so cute or everyone!! Ryan, April, Emmet, Weston, Stephanie and Kritt, we missed you guys!!