4.21.2008

Almost Back to Normal!

So today was a great day compared to the weekend. Conner is pretty much back to his fun cute self, again! I love love it! He cracks me up all day and when he's not feeling good I really start to miss my little comedian! : ) This first picture is of what he wanted to wear all day today! I love the motorcyle boots, but when the day started to get later and he was still in this outfit I had to force him to change because we were not going to the store like that! : ) He's loves having shoes on because I think that he wants to be ready for when a door opens, so that he can just squeeze through and make a run for it! If he doesn't have shoes on he'll bring me shoes until I finally break down and put them on. He even sleeps in them sometimes!



Conner showing us his teeth again. It just never gets old for me! I love it! : )

5 comments:

Moberg Family said...

Love the boots!! All the pictures are so cute. Even the ones where he is not feeling the best. He has such a cute smile! Hopefully things are going better now and he stays healthy!! Love you all!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh my litle baby is getting so big, and still looking like a baby! haha Sigh... miss you guys~!

P.S. His fever might have been gone because the Ibuprofen was working, so next time give him the second dose when the time is up (even if he looks and feels great) to try and stay on top of it. Then cross your fingers, say a prayer and hope it works!

mumovearls said...

he is getting big, I am always amazed at how fast these little guys grow up!-n

Annalee Taylor said...

I love his little boots...those are the cutest things ever! I am glad he is feeling better...He does look bigger...how are you feeling? Any baby yet?

Amber said...

Hey Kellie you look at cute as ever! I could not remember if I had commented back to you, if not i am so sorry! It's good to see you again, your little guy is so cute!