2.29.2008

Here It Is : )

After many requests here it is, my prego pic! I can't believe that I only have 3 months left. Crazy! Time really does go by a lot faster when you're chasing after a crazy one year old all day! I had Jess take this picture tonight right before we went out for dinner, because after dinner I tend to look like I'm having twins! : ) This pregnancy has been completely opposite then Conner's! Conner's was so easy! I could have been pregnant forever with him. I never was really really sick, and never really felt uncomfortable. With this one, man I was so so so sick, and the baby is always sitting on some nerve that makes my leg go numb, or send my back into spasms. I've had a hard time sleeping too. I just really look forward to the day when I get my body back to myself. : ) All in all I really do love being pregnant. I just get a little nervous about the whole delivery part, because as we learned with Conner you never know how things are going to go. Things can change so fast. I know that everything will go okay, and we are super excited for another little guy! : ) We might have decided on a name, so I'll throw it out there. We are thinking Jace Jackson. Jace just because we like the name, and Jackson after our Grandpas. We'll see it could still change, especially with Jess, he's very undecisive. : )

6 Months Prego

9 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Ohh...you looks so good. Man, you should be prego all the time!! I love the name...serious...love it!

Amanda said...

You look SO cute and I love your blond hair. I LOVE that name..it would be so fun to have Ryder and "Jace" with the same middle name!I like it!! We miss you!

Samantha said...

Wow you look beautiful!

Ashley said...

You look really good Kellie! So jealous!! I like the name choice too. And I remember being pregnant the second time everything hurt worse and contractions were more often. And the numb leg thing..I totally had that too..and still a little bit now. It's probably because I'm still huge!!

Moberg Family said...

Cute pregnant picture, although I already knew you looked cute. Good job Jess taking the picture. This is going fast for me, maybe not you. This little cutie will be here before we know it! The name is cute. Love ya!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

It's about stinkin' time!!!!!!!!! Goodness... well you look great, and I hope that when I have kids the rest of my body remains normal and only my belly grows like yours. I like the name a lot. The only kid I knew with that name spelled it Jayce. He had pretty blue eyes and lived in ML for like on school year. Anyways, nice choice. miss you guys tons. Wish you'd be in Cali with us this week!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

so cute! and I love the name!!

Jeff and Megan said...

You are totally the cutest pregnant chick ever!! Man, when I was pregnant, EVERYTHING got bigger; boobs, arms, face, legs, BUTT!! Totally cute though! Love the name too!

mumovearls said...

you are looking so good! Hot Mama!
I love the name jace I have a cousin named that! -nena