3.05.2008

Okay so Jess got me a new camera for Christmas, and I was bound and determined today to learn how to really use some of the fun things on it. I have absolutely no idea what to do with it! I have read the manual, and I always refer back to it, but I still can't really get the right pictures that I want. I guess that's what I get for never taking a photography class! : ) My sister took some classes so maybe I'll have to bug her next time she's up here to help me out. It's kind of frustrating though that I have this idea of what I want in my head, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I almost feel like I am letting my camera down! : ) I think that I really just need to get a really good photo shop program, and maybe I can just make the pictures look like what I have in my head! : ) I always am so jealous of people that have such a good talent of photography! I guess I'll just have to someday take a class or two. : ) Here are some of the results from our photo shoot trial day! : )

















7 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I hear ya, I too wish I could take those fancy photographer pictures, and no matter how hard I try...it just never happens!! Here is to dreaming right along with ya!!

cute pictures though! I love his little hat and flip flops! He is adorable!

Annalee Taylor said...

I think they turned out great! He is so big..I cant believe it!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Nice work. Nice camera. My little baby's growing up!!!!!!!

mumovearls said...

it'll come, just keep taking pictures! What camera are you using? so far looks good-nena

Colleen Donovan said...

Hey Kellie! Next time you're in Moses LAke call me and we can get together and practice! Trust me - it's easier to tell someone what you want and then have them show you how to do it. :) Really - call me and we'll spend an hour or whatever. Oh, and you are so cute when you're pregnant you make me want to barf. :)

Moberg Family said...

Love the pics! You do a great job, especially without someone there to manage that cute little subject you were taking pics of. How can he not be cute with the parents he has!! Love ya!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Adorable! What a good lookin kid