2.26.2008

Conner's Quilt and Playing Outside


Here is Conner's quilt that I had been working on forever! I made him another flannel quilt because the only one that he had was his baby quilt, so it was about time. I just found all this way cute fun fabric, and came up with my own pattern. It was pretty fun, but what quilt isn't fun to put together!? I even machine quitled it myself too! I love love this quilt!


This lovely "cute" little thing is now hanging on Conner's wall in his room. Jess found it at Cabela's, of course! Conner's not really sure what to think about it. He just looks up at it and points at it all the time. Occasionally I'll pick him up and let him pet it, but this kind of animal head will be the only kind of animal head that we will ever have in our house.

Here are just some fun pictures of Conner outside today! Of course we spend the majority of our day out there now that it's starting to get a little nice, and because Conner loves it so much. He will bring me his shoes all day until finally I break down and put them on and we head out. He's so funny because he doesn't really do much, but walk around and look at things




4 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

love the quilt!! Your one talented chicka...now you need to make one for baby #2!

Annalee Taylor said...

PS...you need to go to heatherbailey.typepad.com and check out her new freshcut quilt...AMAZING! Its so cute...but I am struggling, its hard! You'll love it...and the pattern is free. Sweet!

Moberg Family said...

Adorable quilt!! You still have to give me lessons so that I can do some of those cute quilts, too.
Love the pics of Conner. He is such a handsome young man! Love
ya!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Nice work! : ) Miss my ltitle guy... still waiting for your prego picture!