1.03.2008

Snow Day

Christmas Day brought us some snow, and it kept snowing. The kids were so so excited! We all went out and enjoyed some sledding behind the 4 wheeler, and some yummy fresh snow snow cones. Conner and I didn't stay out for long because he didn't have any gloves, but that didn't stop him! He would fall down and put his hands in the snow and just jump right back up. Once we finally did get back in the house after he threw a fit because he wanted to stay outside we were able to warm up. Poor guy his little hands were so cold, but he wasn't to worried about it. He's so stinkin cute! He takes after me I guess, because I have always loved the snow.







2 comments:

Jeff and Megan said...

Kellie...he is so stinkin' cute. Congrats on the new one...Beautiful family!! I'm a "blogger" too now, check mine out at hogalicious.blogspot.com.
-megan-

Annalee Taylor said...

My mom gave Mack that same hat for christmas...love it! So cute