1.05.2008

Crazy Kid

The weekend after Christmas my brother Scott had a BBall tournament in Idaho. There is this indoor water park called Triple Play in Hayden, Idaho that we heard was super fun, so we decided to make a fun weekend out of it. Conner loves the water, so I was excited for him to go and be able to play like crazy, and boy did he ever! I knew that he would love it, but I didn't think that he would love it this much. He acts so big for his age it just cracks me up. Again you can see his climbing skills come to play here. There was this rope wall that he just kept going up, and then once he got to the top he would walk over to the big tube slides and want to go down them himself. We finally did let him go down a couple of times by himself, and he loved it! He's such a crack up! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Moberg for the way fun time! : )





No comments: