1.03.2008

Merry Christmas 2007

Finally, it's Janruary 3 and I am just getting our Christmas pictures up. Boy, was it a successful Christmas! It was especially fun with Conner this year, because he really did get into the whole opening present thing! We spent the majority of our Christmas as Jess' parents house with the whole fam! It was really fun to get to see and spend time with everyone. It seemed to go by so fast now looking back, but we were able to squeeze a lot of fun things in. We also did spend a lot of time over at Grandma and Grandpa Moberg's house, too. Conner loves to play with his cousin Emmet, and Ryan is heading back to the islands on the 7th, so we wanted to get some more time in with him before he heads back to the books.
Christmas Eve night we had some yummy sandwiches from Subway, and of course Santa stopped by for a visit. Jess' Dad made a pretty good Santa. It was pretty fun to see Conner's face when Santa handed him his present. He wasn't sure what to think.




Here's all the goods Christmas morning before all the kids came and attacked. Santa really loaded us up this year. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

Conner just checking things out.


Grammy and Gramps Walters gave Conner this really cool wagon. It will be tons of fun this summer for going on walks. It's quite the wagons of all wagons.

Jess just showing off his new tatoos. A really cool Santa left these in his stocking. They went really well with his guitar hero that he got from my family. I am super excited for the gifts that Jess' parents gave us. We got a Tom Tom GPS and a 72 hour kit. We didn't have a 72 hour kit yet, so I was super excited to know that now we'll be prepared for atleast 72 hours! : ) I got Jess some new Nikes, and some other little things because we both agreed to not go over board on each other this year. I guess that he completely forgot about our agreement, because he got me a new camera! : ) I am still so super excited. He got a Nikon D40. I love taking pictures, and now I'll have to learn all the new fun things that I can do with this camera. He even got me a bigger lense to go with it! I was so excited, I almost started to cry with joy!


All the empty boxes kept Conner pretty busy.

After our present opening at the Walters, we made our way over to my family's house for some more present opening and fun. Here's Conner checking out Aunt Taylor's new doll house. I'm not really sure what he was reaching for.
Jess loves loves loves his new guitar hero. It was such a hit with him and all his brothers. Even me and Jess' sister Kelli got in on some of the action while the kids napped. It is pretty addicting. Jess keeps telling me that he can't wait to rock out together when we get home. I really think that those tatoo sleeves really make the rocker. : ) I got some fun stuff too! Santa brought me a photo printer, some fun stuff for my kitchen, makeup, and some fun cute Lia Sophia jewelry. It will be lots of fun to get back home and start using all our new fun gifts.


After a good Christmas brunch we all headed out for a good time at the bowling alley. Here's Jess sporting his new coat from my parents.
Conner just enjoying the little ride, and my attempt to keep him busy.

Conner wanted so bad to do what everyone else was doing, so Jess helped him enjoy his first time bowling.



The kids loved bowling. Here's Madison and Preslee waiting for their turn. What cuties!


Carson just enjoying some root beer.

Carson and Madison watching their ball very closely.


Here's my attempt to try to get a cute picture of Conner by the tree before our Christmas day came to a close. We had a yummy Christmas dinner that night which brought our lovely Christmas day to an end. It makes me sad to think that we have to wait a whole year until Christmas 2008, but Christmas 2007 was a huge success.



1 comment:

mumovearls said...

Man you Walters make some cute kids! I can't believe how big they are all getting! I am so bumed out that we never made it over for a visit. But it looks ike you all had a great time and Santa found all-n