12.03.2008

Totally Random.....

Okay, so this post is totally random. I got so behind on blogging the happenings in our lives, that this is just going to be a stew of craziness. Just bare with me, because for some reason I needed to post all of these pictures just for the pure feeling of being "caught up"! There are a bunch of cute pictures, so please enjoy. I present the last month, or two of our lives! : )
When Grandma and Grandpa Moberg returned safe and sound from their trip to Grand Cayman, they brought presents! The presents were two little guys that we hadn't seen for a whole year, and their momma! It was so fun to see them and see Emmet and Conner fight over every single car! There will be more good times had by these little guys come Christmas! ; )


Jace just keeps growing and growing! He's almost six months now, and he loves is older brother so much! Conner could be just sitting next to Jace doing nothing, and Jace will just start cracking up. He's just so darn cute! He can sit up on his own for about 5 minutes and then he face plants to the ground, ususally trying to reach whatever toy he pushed out of his reach. We started him on rice cereal and baby food, and I'll just say that this kid loves to eat! Conner was the exact same way! He's in the middle of getting his two bottom teeth! Yikes! Those little buggers, they just won't break through. They're just hanging out right at the top, but they have yet to bust their way through!




Okay so my older child has a huge obsession with CARS! He watches CARS the movie seriously like almost everyday, and he always has to have his cars in his hands! Before we go anywhere he runs around looking for his cars, because he can't go anywhere without them! He even sleeps with them at night! This picture shows what you'll see in his hands all day!


When we were staying with Taylor and Kendra while my parents where in Grand Cayman Conner would get so exhausted from all the fun that we were having. He never falls asleep anywhere other then a bed, so this was so surprising to see as I came around the corner.



Happy very very very late Halloween! We spent Halloween in Moses Lake. It was quiet, but lots of fun. The night before we carved pumpkins. Taylor was very excited!

My little pumpkin! : ) Thanks Grandma Moberg for the fun shirt! : )


Our finished products! Conner's pumpkin was the "Hi Daddy" one. Jess was still in Tri-Cities, so we dedicated our pumpkin to him!


Grandma Moberg also got him this way cute outfit! This was Jace on his First Halloween! I especially love the little mummy hat! What a cutie! ; )



When Jess got to Moses we took Aunt Tay and Conner Trick or Treating. Conner wasn't really fully understanding what we were doing, but it was still fun.

Conner, or should I say Superman, raided our Trick or Treating loot before we headed out to Trick or Treat around town.

I had this little outfit since Conner was a baby! I love it! Jace looks so cute in it, and it' so fitting because he is such a snuggly teddy bear! : )

Of course we first stopped down the road at Grammy and Grandpa Walters' house. They give our the good stuff! : )
I would say that we had a very successful Halloween, but I am excited for next year when my parents will be there and we'll get to have my Mom's famous home made doughnuts! : )




I love these kids!

I love this picture! Conner just discovered his pockets! : )

Not so sure about the rice cereal!


Conner seriously has no fears, and I am getting nervous because the more that Jace's personality comes out the more that I think he's going to be even crazier then Conner! Conner is such a little stinker some time! He definently does not know his limits, and for that reason he is constintly getting hurt! I swear that every week at nursery they are probably wondering what goes on in our house, because every Sunday he has a new bruise or cut! This particular cut/bruise happened at Grammy and Grandpa Walters' house. He fell off the couch and hit his eye on the corner of the coffee table. He only cried for like 2 minutes, but it started bleeding right away. I'm just not looking forward to the day that we make the trip to the hospital for stitches! I thought that that day had finally come last week, but it's going to take a lot of blood for us to even consider taking him in. After Thanksgiving he fell while playing catch with Jess and hit his head on the trim. He hit just right that he hit like the only sharp part on it. It didn't bleed to much, but it was pretty deep. We tried to find super glue to glue it shut, because he wouldn't keep a band aid on, but we couldn't find any. It stopped bleeding, but I just hope that he doesn't get a scar! Man, I really need a sweet little girl, that hates getting dirty, and loves princesses! : )

























5 comments:

Ashley said...

Kellie it is so awesome that our little boys love CARS!! They have the same fascination, but I'm pretty sure it's just a boy thing. Ali really could care less!! She loves her dolls...she does like to tease him though and grab them and crawl away fast!! Boys are so fun...and yes they can be daring...but where would be without all of their braveness? We wouldn't have anyone to kill spiders, check for intruders, or make sure it's sturdy enough to stand somewhere unsturdy looking...LOL we gotta have them!

Amy said...

Yum! I love homemade doughnuts! That's our New Years Eve tradition, that and spiced apple cider. Cute pictures!

Brook said...

Oooh, ouch! Just to warn ya, girls come with a lot of spunk and sass! At least mine did :) I do love it though. I'm glad your parents are home safe!

Heather said...

I'm with Brook, there is a lot sass and whining that comes with that adorable dress up and princess package of a girl! :)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Hey...what about your girls trip? C'mon now! haha Man I love these pictures and miss these boys terribly. Cannot wait for Christmas!