8.10.2008

Super Sad : (

Last weekend we made our way over to Spokane. We were able to go and spend some time with Chad, Stef, and the kids, and some friends, and Conner loved loved it! Well, we all ended up going out to eat at our all time favorite Old Spaghetti Factory, and that's where the sadness starts for me! I put Jace's baby quilt that I made for him across his car seat before we made our way into the restaurant, and by the time that we were all done eating I realized that it was missing! I paniced big time, and asked Jess if he could run outside and see if he could find it! Well, of course no luck! We searched and searched everywhere, and I just had to accept that it was gone forever! I was totally devastated! I just had to tell myself that someone just needed it more then us, but I am still just so sad! I do have some extra fabric left over, and I was able to find some more on the internet, but that quilt just had so much sentimental value. Oh, well it's only fabric right, but it was my most favorite quilt that I've made so far. : ( Now back to the sewing machine to make a duplicate! Tear.....



3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Holy crap, that is so sad. I would have been ticked. What rude people. I mean come on...its a baby quilt! I can get that fabric here at Porters if you cant find any online, Ill send it to you. Let me know.

Moberg Family said...

I still am so sad about the blanket. I know how hard you worked on it and how proud you were of it and it matched Jace's wall in his bedroom and those pictres frames!! You'll make another one just like it and all will be well!! Can't wait to see you guys this week! OXOXOXOX

Samantha said...

This story just makes my heart hurt. That sucks so bad. Is "sorry for your loss" too dramatic? I don't think so.