8.10.2008

My Sweet 19 month old......

I just love this kid! He cracks us up everyday! I feel kind of bad lately. I feel like I'm always snapping pictures of Jace, and always talking about the new fun things that he's starting to do, and I feel like I've left Conner out lately. He's such a good little guy! He just adjusted so well with having another little guy to have to share mom's and dad's attention with. There are times that he has a melt down because we are working on his whole patience thing, but all in all he's just such a great kid! The other day we were out back and I was counting to three and saying "Go" and then he would run across the yard and then run back! It was hilarious because he would scream the whole way and wave his arms around all crazy. Anyways, now he counts to three! He's such a goof. When I say one he goes two, tree, GO! He's such a great helper now, too! I'll ask him to go get me a diaper for Jace, and sure enough he comes walking around the corner with a diaper, or if I need Jace's blanket, or if Jace is fussing a little bit he runs over and starts talking to him. I just look so forward to seeing these guys grow up together. I swear they're already the best of friends. He's just so darn cute! He'll always be my little buddy!

Conner loves loves his little boy toys like his cars and trucks, and we got him this little 4-wheeler because he's so obsessed with Grandpa's 4-wheelers and he just loves them. It's so cute because he'll just drive them around all day with an occasional break to shoot some hoops on the basketball hoop. Lately though he's now starting to almost sit still long enough read a whole book! He loves these books. He'll run and get them from his room and spend awhile looking through them and point things out like the animals, and shapes! He's a little smarty! It's crazy to just watch him and realize how much he does know and understand!


No comments: