1.01.2008

Our Little Crazy Dare Devil

Conner definently takes after Jess in the sense that he has no fear for anything. He's so crazy! His favorite thing to do is climb on or up everything. My Mom had this step ladder out to put up some Christmas stuff, and the next thing we knew he was up on the top step smiling with pride for what he just accomplished. I think that my Sister in Law was just clenching her teeth as I just sat there and watched him to see how he would get himself down. Sure enough he just went back down the way that he got up. I think that I'm just use to seeing him do all these crazy things, so I just sit and watch. He's never really gotten hurt or fallen, so that's good. His most favorite thing to do of all, probably is go up and down the stairs like 50 times. He's never really fallen doing that either. It's pretty funny to watch a little baby walk down the stairs like a big person. He's just getting big so fast!




No comments: