1.01.2008

Happy Birthday to Me!! : )


Another great year down, and what a great birthday! My parents were out of town at Stephanie's college graduation, so we went to Inca's with Jess' parents. It was way yummy as usual! Then Scott had a basketball game that night, so we went to that after dinner. A big thanks goes out to Jan, Jess' Mom, for watching Conner for us that night. After the game we went back to the house, opened presents, and had pumpkin pie, of course! Jan and Tom got me some way cute red heels that I have had my eye on forever, and a fun gift card. Jess took me shopping a couple days after my birthday, so that I could get some cute tops, since my regular ones are not really fitting right now. : ) Then when my parents got home a couple days later we had another party. My Mom really out did herself. She got me a lot of fun way cute stuff. I got a Chi hair straightner, cute tops, some christmas decor for my house, foam stamps for scrapbooking, and some fun new make up. To top it all off, she made me my favorite peppermint cheesecake! A couple of days later, in the mail, I got a fun Macy's gift card in the mail from my Dad. I love birthdays that just keep giving. Thanks Dad! : ) Of course I put that to some good use! What a great birthday.







Our cute little family! Let me explain my husbands facial hair. Him and his brothers grew trashy stashes from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Yeah they turned out pretty trashy! : ) Thank goodness now he has a clean shaven face!


Opening my favorite red shoes! : )

Crazy Uncle Scott loves to ham it up in pictures.

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Happy Birthday! Your getting old!! I cant wait to hear what you are having!!!You better let me know as soon as you find out.

Annalee Taylor said...

PS...Totally jealous of the Chi!