11.14.2007

Our Newest Addition : )

So we have been keeping a little secret for awhile now, and we have decided to let everyone know that we are expecting Baby Walters #2!! We are so excited!! We just had our first ultrasound today, and everything looks great! I am almost 11 weeks now, and we are due on June 6, 2008! Crazy to think that we are having another one right now, but we know that Conner will love having someone to wrestle around with! The bad thing about this time around though is that I have been so so so so so so so so so sick! I wasn't too sick with Conner, but this baby is definitly making up for that. I guess that is my excuse for not posting very often. : ) I'll try to do better, now that the Doctor is giving me something so that I can keep food down! : )


8 comments:

Ryan and April said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope that you are starting to feel better you poor thing :( Your little one is so cute already...I can already tell by the ultrasound...and by Conner of course!

Ashley said...

Kellie!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm sure it will be an awesome experience! I'll let you know how my two take to each other before you have yours!! I am looking forward to having another one. I held Rachelle Lybbert's newborn the other day and just loved it. It made me miss Ethan being that small and then I remembered oh yeah I'm having another and I'll get to experience it all over again. I love babies!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Congrats!!! Oh I know the feeling of being so sick. I was on the puking 10 times a day for 20 weeks, and then come back after 39 weeks plan when I was pregnant. It was definitly not fun, and let me tell you I ate a ton of popsicles. Those were the only things I could keep down most of the time! HMM... that is all way to close to the surface still to even think about having another one, hahaha!!! i hope it gets better for you soon. i always said I wouldn't not even wish that on my worst enemy, it really is not fun! At least it is for a good thing in the end right!!! hang in there!

The Mortensens said...

Hey Kellie, I don't know if you remeber me or not. This is Linsey Mortensen I married Matt Mortensen from Rexburg. I found your blog through Annalee. Your little boy is so cute and congrats on the one on the way. I want another baby so bad. You should check out my blog it is mattmortensenfamily.blogspot.com. keep in touch. Congrats again!!

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh Kellie I am so excited for you. Thats to bad that your so sick, YEAY, I cant wait to find out what it is!! Congrats!

Krystin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so cool :) what a fun not so secret anymore secret :)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Yeah Yeah! I am going to be the Aunt of four! Like mom said, maybe you're so sick because it's twins. It better not be though because I get dibs on the double trouble. Excited to see you guys in a few days! The Ultrasound looks great!

mumovearls said...

How could you guys not have a cute baby? I'm glad your feeling better being sick is no fun-n