11.06.2007

Happy Halloween : )

I just love these months, and holidays! I think that the Fall and Winter time are just so much fun! This was Conner's first Halloween! We went over to Moses Lake to hang out with the grandparents, and Aunts and Uncle. Every Halloween my Mom makes the yummiest homemade donuts, so we really couldn't miss out on those this year. It was pretty fun to get Conner all dressed up. He had tons of fun hanging out at the trunk or treat with his Aunt Taylor, or should I say Gabriella off of High School Musical. Taylor looked so adorable! It took me only about a half hour to curl her hair, and she did so great to sit there for me. She hates to get her hair done. All in all it was a great Halloween!


Oh yeah, Conner finally took his first steps! Crazy!! He's still a little wobbly, but he's getting the hang of it. Soon enough he'll be running everywhere!








Grandma Moberg, Aunt Taylor, and Conner look so cute in their orange! : )




For Halloween we decided to have Conner go as a lion! Sometimes he sounds like a lion, so we thought that it would suit him well! : ) Man was he adorable! The first time that Jess and I tried on his costume we laughed so hard! Conner wasn't sure what to think! I tried so hard to get a way cute picture of him all dressed up, but he wasn't to sure about the whole Halloween thing quite yet. His face was pretty stone all night. He did enjoy some of Grandma Moberg's homemade donuts, though. That was probably the highlight of his whole night! : ) A huge thanks goes out to Grandma Moberg for the way cute and fun costume. : )




Here's Gabriella and an adorable lion, right before we all headed off to the church for Trunk or Treat! What cuties! : )



Conner has eight teeth now, but he still isn't really able to have candy quite yet. He did manage to score some animal crackers though.


5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

It's about time you put something up! Oh I can't wait to see Connor at Thanksgiving! He's growing up so much! I love the costumes... we missed out!

Annalee Taylor said...

So cute! I love seeing babies in their costumes, he is such a handsome boy, your gonna have some serious trouble when he gets older!

Ryan and April said...

Yay, PICTURES!!! Oh my word Kellie, Conner is ADORABLE! He is getting so big! I can't believe how much he has changed already! Those teeth and that new hair he's getting, what a doll! Ryan and I agree he is looking so much like his cute little mom! I wish little Con and Em could hang out together! Keep the pictures coming....I was so excited to see the new posts! Even though it makes me sad to know we missed all the fun festivities! I miss the seasons! Love and miss you guys!

Moberg Family said...

Cute pictures! It was fun to get to spend the time with you when you took some of these cute pictures! It will be fun to get those two cousins together!! It's cute how one does one thing and then the other one does it right soon after. Did you check out our blog spot. I think that I am scaring everyone with how much time I am spending on the computer. I need to remember how to put pictures in the right order so it all makes sense better when you read it! Love ya!

Annalee Taylor said...

I tagged you...write 7 things about yourself!