10.03.2007

Too Cute : )

These are just some more fun pictures on the Conman! He's so funny!!


You can kind of see his two top teeth in this picture. They are just to funny right now. It kind of would freak me out seeing him with top teeth for awhile, but now I think that they are pretty funny! : )
It's so funny he was using his mouth to push the buttons to make the animals pop up. When they would pop up he would jump like a mile high!
Who knows where he got this from, but this kid has had his tongue out of his mouth since the second he was born! It's kind a crazy tongue too, because it's like a lizard tongue! It is so long, and he makes it go pointy and stuff, man he's just a goof ball!


1 comment:

Ryan and April said...

I'm SOOO excited your computer is working! I have been checking your site daily!!! Little Conner is gettig so big and has changed so much already! It makes me so sad! Keep those pics coming! We miss you guys all so much!