10.03.2007

Keith Urban Concert : )

Finally I am able to post these pictures! My mom got us all tickets to the Keith Urban concert in Spokane. I was way back in the beginning of September, but since my posting was delayed here they are for you now. It was tons and tons of fun! Keith Urban really does put on a great concert! We did miss April, Steph, and Kritt though! They weren't able to make it, but we were still thinking about them during the concert! : ) Thanks to Grandma Walters, I was able to attend without having to worry about my little guy. Thanks again Jan, and a huge thanks goes out to my mama for the fun tickets! : )






The Wreckers opened for Keith! They were really good.




We did have great seats, but we weren't this close. Keith had a huge screen behind him and so every once and awhile I would take pictures of the screen.


















What a great concert!




No comments: