8.30.2007

What a Smartie!

This just cracked me up! I was talking to Jess on the phone the other day, and I looked over at Conner to make sure that he was still playing okay with his toys, and this is what I saw! I just started to crack up! Jess told me to hurry and take some pictures, and then call him back! Most of you might know that Conner has never really been a pacifier baby! He never liked them, or wanted them, so that was nice in a way. His cousin Emmet loves his pacifier. Since we did spend a lot of time with them the past couple of weeks Conner took a liking to Emmet's pacifier. He would just try to take it out of Emmet's mouth and put it into his. We would always catch him before he actually got it into his mouth, though. It was just so funny that he found it first of all. It was at the bottom of his bin of toys, so who knows how he saw it and thought to grab it and put it into his mouth! I was just so funny to look over and see him looking at me sucking away on the pacifier. It was like the last possible thing that I would have expected to see. What a cutie though. When I started to laugh he just cracked up, and now when ever he sees it in his toys he puts it in his mouth and looks at us like come on guys laugh. Thank goodness this incident didn't start a new habit for him. : )







Conner found another new toy. It was nice for me, because it kept him busy for like 15 minutes, and I think that that's a record!
Conner's mad face that he does all the time now, because he knows that we think it's hilarious!

No comments: