8.31.2007

Bad Parents

Okay so I'm not sure if we're bad parents because Conner ended up this way while we were on a walk and we have no idea how long he was like this, or if we left him like this for a couple more minutes to take pictures. I guess that while I was taking pictures Jess was ready to catch him just in case he fell, but I still kind of felt bad! What a smart kid though. He knew to hang on! : ) Not even a whine or a peep from him to let us know that he was slipping under. It was too funny! Jess and I cracked up forever!




1 comment:

Samantha said...

Kellie it's Samantha- I hope you don't mind but I check out your blog every now and then through myca's blog. I have to say that this picture is HILARIOUS and I laughed out loud when I saw it. You definitely aren't bad parents. I love how when something like this happens to little kids they aren't crying, they're just like "hmm, I seem to be slipping down this seat..." I had to go get kyle so he could see it. HILARIOUS.