8.28.2007

Our House!!!

So here is pretty much what our house looks like now. The front porch wasn't up yet in this picture, and that's what I love, so I'll have to post one latter with the porch railing, because it's adorable. Yes as I said earlier we are finally in our house, and right now I am trying to paint first before we put up everything on the walls. I can't wait. It's so hard though trying to decide what color to do. I would hate it so bad if I didn't like the color and then had to repaint it, but I have realized through this painting experience that I am having is that I absolutely hate taping off to paint! It's awful. We have vaulted ceilings too, and man it stinks trying to get all the way to the top! I'll have to post pictures of the finished product, but don't be expecting them anytime soon, because it might take awhile.




No comments: