8.15.2007

Finally!!

Okay, so I know that I still need to post pictures, but we just barely got the internet! I am way excited about that, but our packing isn't any where near done! I'm okay with that though. It's nice because we just put everything into the garage, so that I can' slowly pull boxes out and unpack them. That way the house doesn't feel like an unorganized mess! Plus, I trying to spend as much time with Ryan, April, and Emmet as I can before they take off! It's been so fun these past couple days spending time with them at their apartment, and their way nice pool! It's going to be so sad when they leave! : ( Conner's going to miss his little buddy! We planning on visiting though, so we can all hang out on the beach together! : ) Conner is of course doing new things every day! He started to kind of crawl a couple of days ago. He's got his legs down, but he just needs those arms to be strong so that he can hold himself up better. He's still mobile though. I can't leave him along for 5 seconds. He also kind of waves bye bye. If you do it to him most of the time he does it back. It's so stinkin adorable! I just love it! : ) Finally, his top teeth broke through! After much hard work on his part, and lots of fussiness we can feel the sharp little things! Well, I will be hopefully posting pictures soon! Probably after all of this craziness subsides! : )

No comments: