7.22.2007

Such a Busy Boy : )

With our move in date set as this weekend I have been trying to get a lot done. I had been making a quilt for our bedroom, and we have been trying to finish our head board for our bed. Well, as I was trying to squeeze in some sewing time in between Conner and Mom time, Conner was very impatient! The only way I could just finish up my sewing project was to put Conner on the table in front of my. He was so cute! He just sat there like such a good boy, and watched me sew! It was so funny! He started to grab at my fabric though, so I gave him the scrap fabric to keep him busy. Believe it or not it worked! He cracks me up everyday!




Both of these pictures are just way to funny! I am dead serious when I say that Conner likes to pull faces for the camera! I have so many pictures of Conner pulling some pretty funny faces! His personality just gets funnier and funnier as he gets older. He definently gets it from his Dad! : )

No comments: