7.22.2007

Our House!!!

This past Tuesday Jess had to work in Tri-Cities, so my Mother in Law and I went down there to meet the boys for dinner, and to run some errands. We went by the house to check things out. We knew that things were moving fast, but we didn't know this fast. Just a week ago just the framing was up, but now all the siding is on and the inside is all sheet rocked and painted! I can't believe it! I just can't wait. They still have to put in the cabinents, do all the flooring, install the underground sprinklers and put down sod, and put the rock on the front of the garage. It's all taking shape now, and I can image us in it! I was looking around inside just seeing where all the furniture was going to go! I can't wait! : )




Jess being funny with the porta potty.
What a goof ball.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

How cool! I bet it would be so fun to finally be in a house! Kellie your little bundle is soooo so cute. I saw noriko, alisha and tyson this weekend! it was crazy.. i haven't seen anyone in so long and noriko was in town so we all met up down by Lehi, UT. Please email me or something! ! ! krystindavies@hotmail.com.