7.23.2007

The Quilt

I have been working on this quilt forever! We are going to put it in our bedroom, because it matches the colors that I have always wanted to do in our room. I have never made a quilt this big, and I think that I'll take a break from making one of these for awhile. It was fun though to see the finish product, well almost finished. I still have to get it quilted and put the binding on, but you still can see how it's going to end up. Conner was so nice to let me work like a mad woman this past weekend, so that I could get it all put together! : )I just wanted to get it done before we get into our house.




1 comment:

Ryan and April said...

It turned out so good! I'm so excited for you guys to move here this weekend! Let us know if you need any help. I'd be happy to keep an eye on Conner while you set up house! Let us know!