7.25.2007

Great Progress

We were able to make a very quick stop at our house yesterday. I was so excited about the progress they made since the last time we were there. They had all the light fixtures in, all the laminate flooring was installed, and our cabinets and countertops were installed. I am so excited to know that we are still on schdule to move in this weekend! : ) I can't wait! Our house will have four bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. It has one big family room when you first walk in, and it's all open with the kitchen and dining room. I can't wait until we get to actually move all of our stuff in and get all settled. : )


"Our Kitchen"
The countertops

They got all of the cement poured! The back patio was still wet so Jess wrote WALTERS 2007 in a corner of it.

2 comments:

Myca said...

Hey I am so glad that I found you guys! where are you living? Your little man is so cute!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Kellie, this is Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell. I found your blog through Myca's. You have a very cute family, and Conner is ADORABLE, of course with two adorable parents. I hear you are moving to the tri cities. Funny thing, David, Cambree, and I just moved to Richland. We live in an apartment right next to the temple. we love it here, too bad it is just an internship so we will be back to Rexburg in January. But i wouldn't mind moving back here! anyway, check out my blog, fackrellfamily.blogspot.com