4.27.2009

To Hold You Over....

So while you are waiting for me to get going on filling you in on how our life has been going, here's some of my favorite Mexico pics to hold you over. Enjoy! : )


Conner got tired on the way to lunch on the beach, so what better place to sleep then on your dad's shoulders!

Little Jacers! What's not to love! : )

My boys, minus Jace, taking it all in.


The double stroller was such a life saver! Thanks Mom!


My kids absolutely love water, thank goodness!





5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Ooooh.... I miss my nephews so much! Please let me watch them and you guys go on another vacation! haha

Amy said...

That looks so fun! Glad you had a good vacation!

coleman said...

Alright Jess, It's ColEman again. I haven't called you because I lost your # too. here's mine: 801-755-9117 Give me a call and we can catch up. Your family is awesome!

tharker said...

So glad to see you posted! Your trip sounds like it was lots of fun!!

The Cooks said...

Kelli! Oh the people you can find on blog! How in the world are you? You have a cute little family! Where are you guys living? How long have you been married?