9.14.2008

So Handsome...

Where does the time go?! Conner is just so darn adorable, and is just getting so old! He's such a little toddler now, and it just breaks my heart! He's so darn handsome! I took this before church today, because he was just looking so cute! I asked him to say cheese, and this was his adorable smile that he threw out! I love this kid! I don't know what it is though, we are continuing to have a problem with nursery! He's going through some seperation issues, that he needs to grow out of ASAP! I don't know what it was, but the first couple of times that we took him to nursery he did great. He could of cared less if we were there or not, but that's not the case now little stinker! It's nice to see though that we're not the only parents going through this issue right now because there's a couple of parents stuck in there like we are. It just stinks because either Jess or I miss the whole rest of church! I really feel like it's bad right now because nursery is right during nap time, but who knows with these little kiddos! I guess we'll just keep our fingers crossed that eventually things will get better, right? : ) In the mean time we off to Casey, Jess' brother's, wedding, in Phenoix. : ) We'll see how it goes on the plane with the two little kiddos. I'll give a full report when we get back! :)



So darn handsome!


3 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

How cute...

Ryan and April said...

Oh my word...he is a doll. They are growing so fast and look like mini men :) Love his hair too.

Ashley said...

Kellie on my heck I know what you're going through! Ethan loved nursery at first the few weeks he got to go into it when we were still in moses in Spanish branch. Since we've been in Cheney we've had problems with him being so scared for me to leave. I don't understand because it's not like we leave him all the time and never come back! Yesterday I just let him cry for a bit and the nursery leaders did awesome taking care of him! It is really frustrating though!