9.07.2008

Jace's Blessing Day

What a great day! We blessed our sweet little Jace today! It was great! My parents were there, along with Kendra and Tay of course. Then Steph and Kritt flew up for it, too! They hadn't met Jace yet, so it was so fun to have them here. Then Jess' parents came, and also Chad and Stef and the kids from Spokane. We are so thankful for our families and their support! We were glad that they were able to make it, and be there for Jace's blessing. Jess did an amazing job, and it couldn't have been any more perfect! After the blessing we were all able to hang out at our house and have a yummy dinner provided by all the amazing women that were there! It was super good, thanks again amazing mothers and sisters! We did snap some photos that I still need to upload, but for now I am calling it a night! I leave with a photo of my dear sweet little Jace, who looks so much like Conner in this picture, crazy! : )

No comments: