8.11.2008

It Got Even Better.....

Oh my dear sweet baby boy! He's coming up on 2 months old now, and he just keeps on being great for me! This week we moved him into his own room, and he's loving it sleeping in a regular crib! I lay him down at 10:00 oclock, and just the other day he surprised me by sleeping until 8:00 with not a peep! I couldn't believe it! Now he's been waking up at 7:30, 8ish every morning! I love it! He's so darn sweet and so stinkin happy all the time! I couldn't have asked for anything better! I got so lucky having such great babies! I'm just preparing myself now though, because I know for sure that if and when we have a little girl some day she's probably going to be our little devil child. : )

Love that little sweet baby face! : )

2 comments:

mumovearls said...

he is so beautiful! -n

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

You are very lucky indeed. My kids never did that. Ellyn, who is 17 months, just started sleeping all night just a couple of months ago. she would always have to sleep with me(which i loved, but is not needed).
Your boys are so dang cute. you've got a way cute fam.