7.05.2008

Happy 4th

We kind of had a quiet 4th of July this year. Both of our families were out of town, so we were able to celebrate the holiday with our way good friends Ryan and Amanda Bishop and their way cute kids! We had a lot of fun! The kids played in the little kiddie pool, we had a way yummy BBQ, and we even made it out with the kiddos to the fireworks! We always have way fun with the Bishops, so we are so glad that they ended up moving so close to us! : ) Of course Jace pretty much slept through his first 4th of July, but next year will be fun with him. I can't believe that he's three weeks old already! He's such a little sweetie! He only wakes up once in the middle of the night still, and he only ever cries when he's hungary. I took some pictures of him early on in the day, and I forgot how easy it is to take a million pictures of a baby because they just lay there! : ) Conner's not into the whole picture taking thing anymore, he's too busy. I tried to get some cute ones of him, but you'll see that I didn't really get that accomplished. All in all we had a great 4th of July! How could you go wrong with lots of yummy food and great friends to hang out with! Happy 4th everyone! : )
I was so excited to catch Jace's way cute smile on camera. He doesn't throw out a smile very often, but he does every once and awhile. I don't really remember Conner smiling so young.

Here he's giving me the stink eye! Conner always would give us funny looks when he was a baby, so it's so funny to see Jace throw some out every once in awhile.



I love how peaceful a sleeping baby looks.

I love this little guy so much! Everyday he just cracks us up! He's really good at saying words, and when we try to teach him new words he trys so hard to repeat them back. He's such a little perfectionist like his Dad! : ) His new words lately are icky, hot dog, stop, and juice. Right now when he talks sometimes, he trys to talk in a sentence, and it's so cute because really he just sounds like he's babbling but you can make out a word or two if you listen close enough. He's loving Jace still, and he always wants to hold him and give him loves! Jace was laying on the floor and was kind of whimpering because he was ready for a nap and that's his way lately of showing me that he's ready to go lay down, anyways Conner ran right over to him and was getting ready to pick him up. Of course I intervened, but I thought it was so cute that he was wanting to console Jace! He's such a great big brother and we are so excited to see them grow up together, and hopefully become great friends! : )


This was one of our attempts at getting a picture!

I guess this was Jess and I's attempt at getting a picture together!

Here we are at the fireworks. This was our first 4th in the Tri-Cities, so we weren't sure how the fireworks were. They ended up not being to bad! They started about 10 oclock, so the little kiddos were so tired. It was way past their bed time, and believe me it made for a very unbehaved, tired Conner the next day! : ) It was lots of fun though. We parked the truck in like the perfect spot, because we were far enough away that they weren't too loud for the kids but we could still see them really good! We all just sat on top of the tool box in the back of the truck, and enjoyed the show! : ) The picture above is Jess and Ryan getting settled with Conner and Ashlynn.

Here's Amanda and I. It was hard to take a super good pic because it was kind of windy, and poor Amanda kept getting my hair in her face. Us mom's don't really get pictures of us often because we're normally the ones taking them, so atleast we tried.

We were just waiting for the fireworks to start. I love Ash in this picture! She's so cute!

Conner was so tired! He made it through the whole thing though, but as soon as we started the drive home he was out! Jace just enjoyed the show from inside the truck with Ryder. This is what he looked like the entire time. He's so stinkin cute! : )

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Cute pictures of the 4th and of Jace smiling. He was so cute asleep when I saw him at the airport. I haven't seen him with his eyes open in over a week. Way too long! I am glad that you had fun. We missed you guys. It was way too hot in Vegas, but we had fun! Wish me luck at girl's camp!! See you in a week...........