6.24.2008

More Pictures : )

Well, yes we finally did get to go home. I hate staying in the hospital. It is so boring! We got to go home the Sunday after I had Jace. We were going to go home on Saturday, but Jace got a temperature of over 100, so the doctor's wouldn't let him leave yet. We are all home and happy, and getting use to all the changes. Jace is such a good little guy, and he reminds me a lot of Conner when he was a baby! Hopefully it stays that way because Conner was a really easy baby, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. He only wakes up once or twice in the middle of the night, and he's a great little eater. Jace and Conner both had doctor's appointments yesterday, and they are both doing great. Jace came in at 7lb. 14oz. and 21 inches long. It's so crazy how fast they grow. Conner is warming up to him pretty good. He loves to give him loves, and every time that he passes by Jace he always says "Hi" and waves. We're working on the whole gentle part though. Conner doesn't quite understand the whole fragile thing yet. I'm getting used to this whole two kids thing, and I'm loving having another little guy around. I was able to finally get some more pictures up today, so enjoy. There's more of the hospital and when we brought Jace home. There's quite a few, so sorry that it goes on forever! : )
Big Brother Conner visiting Mom and little Brother Jace.

Jace was just checking things out. What a cutie! : )




Conner was still not quite sure about everything. Dad was helping him warm up to the new little guy.

Our poor Conner is only 18 months and he loves pop!

I love this kid! He's so sweet!


When Jace had a temp they had us keep the blankets off of him. I just love how little they are. It freaks Jess out!

Cute little feet!

This was after I got him ready to go home.

Conner wasn't a pacifier baby, but Jace takes it more then he did. Hopefully he doesn't get too attached.

Getting ready to go.

This was after we got home, and Conner was checking things out. He was probably thinking "What, you brought it home"?

Love the brown and blue outfit, thanks Grandma Moberg.

Conner was still checking things out.

I love this baby! He just melts my heart.

Giving Grandma loves before she heads back home.

Conner smileing for the camera. What a goof! It's so crazy, he's such a little talker. It really freaks me out, but I guess he is a big brother now. : )

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh my dear goodness.. this makes me miss my nephews so much. I want to be your nanny. How about moving to Utah? Sigh... seriously, they're adorable and I was almost so mad at you for not putting pictures up yet.

Moberg Family said...

Love your cute pictures! I must get mine on my blog spot. I'm such a sporadic blogger! You are doing so well! Proud of you and your cute little family. I can't wait to see all of you again, soon.
Continue to take such good care of each other!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

You have got the cutest little family. I'm so excited for you guys!