2.24.2008

Kinda of Recent Pictures of Conner : )

I think that I took these of the little man around the beginning of January. He's so goofy! He makes Jess and I laugh all the time! If this next one is just like Conner we are so in for it, because not only is Conner hilarious he keeps us on our toes. Just like the other day he woke up in the morning and I could hear him talking away, but I was not ready to get up yet. He normally just plays and talks in his crib for awhile anyways, but I guess this day he was not having it, because all of a sudden I hear a thud. I run in there and sure enough he had climbed out of his crib. I like to picture it as a gracful James Bond move, but from the look on his face I don't think that it was very gracful! : ) Sure enough the crib mattress is now all the way down, so there is no way this little tike can make another escape. That's my only place I can really contain the kid!






No comments: