12.10.2007

What a Ham!! : )

It's been so fun watching Conner's personality start to come out! He's so hilarious! I can't believe that my little guy's going to be one next week! Yikes!!! Here's just some fun pictures of Conner. We were just enjoying another fun day hanging out at our house before making out trip to Moses Lake for Thanksgiving.





Conner does this look all the time. I can't figure out what he does it for. He doesn't really do it when he's mad or sad, but we laugh at him all the time, so he probably knows that it's funny! : )

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that is too funny, Cambree has a similar face, the squinty eyes and the wrinkled nose!! We laugh too, so she is constantly doing it, and she always looks right at us and does it, and then we all laugh!!

how have you been feeling lately? Hopefully better! Have a merry christmas!

Ashley said...

Kellie Ethan does like the exact face too!! I wonder if it's just the stage and they are figuring out how to move their face more. It's so funny to watch the way they express themselves as they grow. I was looking at Ethan today and wanted to cry thinking about how fast he's grown already! I can't believe I'll have a newborn soon though...and you will too!! You are lucky to have a little longer though!!