12.10.2007

Happy Thanksgiving! : )

Okay so I know that it's a little late, but it's better late then never, right?! Well for some reason I didn't take a lot of pictures on Thanksgiving, but Conner really enjoy his first Thanksgiving. For everyone that knows Conner really well, they know that he loves food so so so so much! He's our very solid 27 pound almost one year old! : ) He ended up sleeping through the adult Thanksgiving dinner, but that was nice for Jess and I to be able to eat in peace. Conner had his little dinner a bit later, and he also had to for sure indulge in his first piece of pumpkin pie! I love pumpkin pie, and I ate tons of it when I was pregnant with Conner, so I knew that he would love it, and boy did he ever. I think that once it really came down to it he enjoyed the whipped cream the most. : )

A huge chunk of whip cream fell on his shirt, but I think that he wanted to save it for later.





Just like Jess, Conner loves big bites!











I think that Conner ended up getting a stomach ache, poor guy.


What a successful first Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That makes me laugh...Ash is barely 26 pounds..we can't get her to GAIN weight!