12.10.2007

Christmas Decor 2007

After our Thanksgiving we finally made it home to take down our Fall decor, and put up our Christmas. I love this time of year so much! There's just something about decorating a tree with snow falling outside. Yes, we were getting some snow this day. We actually got a lot, but it didn't last to long. It will be so much fun when Conner is old enough to go out and play in the snow. I know that Jess was just dying to hit him with a snowball.





This is what our front room looked like in the middle of all the craziness.





Conner and Dad getting in some bottle time before Conner had to hit the hay! : )






Jess putting up the star.





Conner even helped put some ornaments on the tree. He's been such a good little guy, too. He hasn't pulled a single thing off of the tree. What a good little guy!


Here's the finished product. It's a little dark, but I will say I love my tree!

Here's one of my favorite ornaments. My mom got this for us last year when we had Conner. She found it at the hospital gift shop, and it just has so much meaning to me, and it brings back lots of fun memories.


Here's our stockings. This was the only place that we could really hang them.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

your stockings are so cute