10.03.2007

Visit to Moses Lake

Last weekend we went over to Moses Lake to visit, and to get out of the house! : ) Conner loves to go and visit his Grandparents, and Aunts and his Uncle! I love it too because there's so many people to entertain him and I get a break! : ) Conner especially loves his Aunt Tay! It's so funny how she can just crack him up!

Conner looked so cute in his new Adidas track outfit that Grandma Moberg got for him. I just couldn't resist some cute picture taking. : )
Aunt Tay is so funny! : )
We attempted to go to the Chiefs football game on Friday night, but it was so stinking cold! It was homecoming and they won, but after Kendra performed at half time were outta there! Poor Conner he was so cold! What a champ though!
After church we were on our way over to my parents house, and when we got in the truck Conner went straight for the steering wheel! It's so funny how they figure things out, and know what certain things do! It was just making us laugh so hard! He was so ready to go! When we sat him down he got so mad! He seriously wanted to drive, so on Monday I went and got him a fun car toy from Costco. It's like a little car that he sits in and drives around, and I can take it outside and push him. I'll have to post some pictures because it is too cute!


4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I totally understand the "break" thing when you are around family. We have been taking advantage of living so close for a little while so we go to moses lake a lot and I love that there are so many people I can pawn my child off on, (not that I don't want her, I just need a break, and when someone else can hold her, why not!!) We also went to the homecoming football game, (i think I saw you guys walk past, but we were all the way in the back so i didn't feel like yelling out to say hello, sorry) but it was definitly very very cold. Cambree had every article of clothing on she owned it seemed like!! She stayed warm except for her toes! We also left after half time, lets be honest, i really only go to watch the MOLAHIETTES!!(i have to do the cheer to make sure i spell it right, hahaha!!) Conner is so so cute!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

haha he totally looks natural at the wheel.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

so I was thinking the other day, i am not really sure why, but If you ever need someone to watch the little guy I am home pretty much all day everyday, and I would be more than happy too do so!! Also we live right next to the temple so if you and Jess are ever wanting to go to the temple and need somewhere for Conner to go you can always drop him off here. Just a thought. If you ever want to you can leave me a comment with your email address and I can email you my number. Don't feel obligated or anything, i just thought i would let you know that the invitation is out there.

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey Babe,
I finally got my internet set up and so now I can see how everyone is doing. Holy crap Conner is so cute. I want to see him! Thank you so much for the gift you sent me for Mack I have been meaning to send you a thank you card, does this count! Anyway hopefully now we can keep in touch. I love this whole blog thing!!