8.28.2007

Many Faces of Conner, Again! : )

This kid has the most amazing tongue. Well I will have to admit that he got it from me. I know, I know why would I admit that, well I'm pretty proud of the fact that I can touch my nose and beyond with my tongue. It's so funny though how long Conner's tongue is. After I feed him he goes around his lips with it, and he looks like a little lizard. It cracks me up.


This is the look that Conner gives his Auntie April all the time! It's so cute, because she is the only one that can get him to do it. It's like he's being bashful or something. I love love it!



This was Dad's doing of course! It was hilarious though. Conner made the funniest face at first, but of course I missed the kodak moment again!


1 comment:

Krystin said...

i would love to see some pictures of the inside of your house! And what colors you decided on..hehe :)